11.02.2010

Celebspiration

I have been purchasing more magazines than I should be these days, but here are some celebrity styles I've been admiring lately:

Norah Jones

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Jessica Stroup
I love the fact that she's not afraid to mix prints!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I was caught up in university essays, presentations and projects. Classes have ended though, and I do have one final in about two weeks but I'm going to Sydney this Saturday for a week to hang out with my sister and her boyfriend! They're coming from Hawaii for a little vacation and to visit me :) I'm so excited to see them, it's been too long.

Now off to catch up on all of your lovely blogs :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Mary Kate. I always took notice of her eccentric style. I've been watching her since her Full House days.

    Have fun in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way ha neglecting my blog cuz of stinkin school! but i do love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norah Jones is so gorgeous and talented!! :)


    Ive awarded you a blog award by the way, go to my blog to check it out!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete