10.14.2010

Chocolate Talk

For the past few weeks, I have been craving the decadent taste of Jacques Torres chocolates from New York City...


Above are just some pictures I took the last time I visited. Aside from filled chocolate bites, they make amazing ice cream, cookies, cakes, hot cocoas (my sister is holding a cup of hot cocoa above)...and the list goes on. Their chocolates are some of the best I've ever tasted, and I've eaten a lot of chocolate in my lifetime! haha, I love how beautifully they design their edibles are as well. It almost makes me not want to eat them! Okay, that's a lie. haha, they're too delicious.

A few nights ago, my friend had a get together at her apartment and she introduced to me Haigh's chocolates (located here in Australia). Also so yummy. :) I always have a stash of dark chocolate Tim Tams in my cupboard, but this was such a treat! haha, I basically looked like this the whole night:


What's your favorite type of chocolate?

Talk to you all soon! :)

1 comment: