9.15.2010

Living On A Half Life

I want to inspire and be inspired. The truth is, I've made mistakes, regretted and have been way too hard on myself for various reasons. I'm not perfect, and it has taken me a while to realize that this is okay. I have come to understand that as long as I try my best and remain true to myself, I have no reason to not be proud of who I am.

This doesn't mean I don't get down sometimes though because I most certainly do. Bad news and the feeling of helplessness contribute to sadness. Sorry I'm not in my usual good mood. I am human, and crappy days happen.

These are the times when I end up using photo booth to feel at home and freezing nature to ease my mind. The latter two nature shots let me know that I am not alone when I feel like I'm living on a half life.

Excuse the undone hair and lack of eye make-up

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice post. Makes for a great read! And those are some really pretty pictures!

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete