9.11.2010

My Wish List

Just a few things I've been really wanting these days. Yes, I do argue that if I had all of these things, my life would be complete. haha, I'm kidding. Take a peak:

Urban Decay Naked Palette
My sister bought one for me and is sending it over soon, but I simply can't wait for it. Youtube, blogs, it's everywhere and everyone loves it. I heard it definitely lives up to the hype. Look at those colors, ahh!


Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch
I'm thinking these white ceramic watches are just a fad, so I don't think I'll be willing to purchase this expensive Chanel one. But, it is the ultimate version. So stinkin' lovely.

Polaroid Camera
I would gladly waste my days away shooting with one of these.

Norfolk Terrier
Okay, I have four dogs back home: one Golden Retriever, one Shih Tzu and two German Shorthairs and I love them all. Wouldn't one of these fit right in? haha.


Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D
I have a Nikon SLR and this lens would be wonderful to use on it. Made for macro (close-up) photography and portraiture, it would be a great addition to my other lenses!


Channing Tatum
Yes, dopey ears and all. Okay, maybe he isn't appropriate for a wish list but he is my handsome celebrity crush. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment