9.07.2010

What My Blog Is All About

Hey,
In this post, I'll just let you all know a little about myself and what my blog is going to be about. I grew up in the beautiful state of Hawaii with a loving group of family and friends. I have been blessed with supporting, hard-working parents and two wonderful sisters. Upon graduating from high school, I decided to go to college in Denver, as I love skiing and the great education opportunities Colorado has to offer. I am currently in my third year of undergraduate school, majoring in Accounting, and studying abroad in Adelaide, Australia.

I have been in Australia for the past month and a half and have experienced more than I could have ever imagined. Some may call the following a quarter life crisis, but at the ripe age of twenty, I recently feel like my life is passing me by. I don't take enough pictures to capture my memories, and geeze...I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. All that said, I decided to start blogging because it is a great way to document my life and stay motivated. Also, my super interesting accounting program at my university isn't exactly a gateway to stay in touch with my creative side.

In this blog, I will post pictures and talk about almost every aspect of my life. I love photography but I have not been using that expensive, complicated SLR high school graduation present enough in recent times. I am looking to change that here and now, and what better place than in Australia, right?

I am a huge fan of fashion and beauty products, as well as amazingly good food, so I will write about these topics a lot. I'm not sure if anyone will even read this, but it's more of a tool for myself than anything else.

Here are just a few pictures of my time so far in Australia:
How cute is this kangaroo?
More to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! i just stumbled across your blog..haha i just wanted to say i also went on a study abroad except i went to Italy. It was the most exciting thing i've ever done in my life. Right now, i'm suffering from post-exchange disorder (as i like to call it). Anyway, sorry this is random. haha I enjoyed reading your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! One of my really good friends just arrived in Italy for his study abroad program and already loves it :) Greece, Italy and London are at the top of my vacation list. haha. But I know what you mean, I'm really going to miss a lot of things about Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin - I just saw your face pop up on my followers list, thank you so much!

    I love your blog already after just a few minutes! I went to Aus a few years ago and my heart truly belongs there..

    Keep up the blog sweets - it's fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete